Corona-zona has Changed Email Subscription Providers


Until now, this blog has provided an email subscription via Feedburner, which is  owned by Google. Google has a habit of producing very useful applications and getting lots of people to use them, and then pulling the plug, suddenly and for no apparent reason. 

I remember how much I loved Google Desktop which could find anything anywhere on my computer (including in email) in seconds.  I have still not forgiven Google for discontinuing that and leaving me hanging with the crappy search capability that is Windows Explorer.

Anyway, they are now doing the same for Feedburner. Fortunately, unlike Google Desktop there are good alternatives, and I have chosen follow.it as the replacement for this blog.

You can subscribe using the box at the left.  Those of you already subscribed should have been moved over automatically.  You can use this link to change some subscription options.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

Popular posts from this blog

Looks Like Immune Responses are Enduring After All

Another One Bites the Dust

AZ Pandemic Numbers Summary for the Seven Days Ending November 9: Everything is Going South